Karma Tantric Covid-19 (Corona Virus) Policy
How We Are Keeping Clients & Staff Safe (updated June 5th 2020)
As many of you will know, we have been closely monitoring the outbreak of Coronavirus (Covid-19) and have been taking necessary steps along the way, to keep everyone as safe as possible. After all, we have a social and moral responsibility to protect our Karma Girls and our valued Clients we offer services to.
After closely evaluating the current climate, we are now satisfied that we can, moving forward, confidently operate our services as usual. Although the risks of contraction are at their very lowest, we must still take certain increased precautionary measures to ensure the continued safety of our team and clientele.
As a result of this, we are pleased to present our comprehensive Hygiene & Safety protocols, to ensure the highest levels of hygiene and safety in our industry to date. This policy must be adhered to and all aspects are compulsory practise for the time being. We will continually review the current situation and update our policy on this page, if required.
Making A Booking
- You will be asked a few quick questions when making your booking to satisfy our Client screening process.
- For futher informatuion pleasee see our Client Screening Protocol
Attending Your Massage
- Karma Girl locations will be subject to our stringent Incall Location Hygiene Protocol.
- Upon arrival you will be greeted by your masseuse, who will be wearing her full Karma Girl uniform, with the addition of a face mask and latex gloves.
- You will be asked to remove your shoes, then wash your hands with antibacterial hand wash, under warm water immediately.
- Clients are encouraged to bring their own masks if they see fit, however single use disposable masks will be available at each incall location should you wish to wear one.
- After your consultation is completed, you must take a mandatory shower before your massage begins.
- Antibacterial hand gel is available for your use, whenever you may require it.
Your Karma Girl
- All Karma Girls always shower before each session. Should a masseuse be visiting you at your hotel or residence, please ensure shower facilities are available for their use, before and after your massage.
- Karma Girls are also monitored to ensure they meet the requirements of our screening process.
- Personal protective masks are mandatory to be worn by all Karma Girls for the full duration of each massage session.
- Latex gloves are always worn by Karma Masseuses when handling money.
- Masseuses are compelled to keep hair tied up where possible and also wear a protective mask for the duration of the session.
Our screening protocol protects Clients and Karma Girls, before any massage can be arranged or confirmed. This short check list of screening questions is crucial as the first point of safety and will be asked by the reception team before any appointment is permitted.
We respectfully must confirm the following information before a massage booking can be made:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Are you currently waiting for a COVID-19 test or the results?
- Have you travelled internationally within the last 14 days?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms:
- Have you been in contact with someone who has either tested positive for COVID-19 or had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
A new, continuous cough* ?
A high temperature or fever of 38 degrees celsius or above?
Loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste?
* this means coughing for longer than an hour, or if you experience three or more coughing episodes in 24 hours.
Incall Location Hygiene Protocol
Incall location protocol governs the hygiene and safety of incall massage locations. Even though Karma Tantric operates the most stringent hygiene standards we have updated them to ensure the absolute safety of Clients and Karma Girls in the physical incall massage environment. Karma Girls are not permitted to operate their incall services unless these protocols are met and adhered to.
Towels & Bedding
All towels and bed linens are strictly single use per client.
All laundry is washed on a high heat setting with additional, antibacterial disinfectants added.
Used laundry is always kept separately from any clean unused items.
Hot towels are kept in their hot towel cabinets at high temperatures and use a UV light sanitising filter.
All door handles, light switches, oil bottles and any further objects or areas utilised are wiped down thoroughly with antibacterial products for each use.
Bathrooms are fully cleaned using bleach and antibacterial products for each use.
Flooring is also well cleaned with antibacterial products.
Mats for shoes worn outdoors will be designated in all entry ways.