I often receive emails from readers who are interested in trying prostate massage but are perhaps a little apprehensive or unsure about what it is and how to do it. Many people are unaware of the amazing benefits of this massage, so to answer all your questions we’ve put together an ultimate prostate massage guide which nicely illustrates exactly what a prostate is, where to find it, what the health benefits are and how to produce some of the most mind blowing orgasms.
We’ve put together an infographic below to help you understand prostate massage and to guide you through this truly amazing experience. Please share this infographic if you love it!
Embed this Infographic On Your Site
Credit: Karma Tantric
Prostate Massage Guide – Infographic Text
The male G-Spot is located in the prostate gland and in tantric philosophy, is considered to be the man’s emotional sex centre. Massaging the prostate, also called prostate milking has several health benefits and the sensation can lead to the most pleasurable climax a man can have.
A walnut-sized gland that is part of the male reproductive system.
It helps produce and carry sperm from the testicles.
Situated 2-3 inches into the back passage. You will know it when you feel it.
Did you know?
In a recent survey, 70% of straight men said they would consider an erotic prostate massage.
Demystifying Prostate Massage
Myth: It is only for gay men.
The truth: Absolutely not. All men enjoy prostate massage with over 70% of straight men confessing to trying or considering one.
Myth: Prostate orgasms aren’t as good as penile orgasms.
The truth: Surveys have demonstrated that a prostate orgasm is around 33% stronger than penile orgasms.
Myth: Female partners do not want to do it.
The truth: Rubbish. 80% of women would give their partner a prostate massage.
Did you know?
The female equivalent to the male prostate is the Skene’s gland or the female prostate and also expels fluid during orgasm, responsible for the “female ejaculation”.
4 Benefits of Prostate Massage
- Reduces risk of prostate cancer – Medical research has demonstrated that regular ejaculation and sexual activity reduces the risk of prostate cancer.
- Prevents bladder infections – Prostate massage helps to improve urine and blood flow to the pelvic region, increasing the amount of oxygen and nutrients to the prostate.
- Stronger erections – By stimulating the prostate region, the prostatic duct can be cleared and blood flow is increased to help achieve erection.
- More intense orgasms – Surveys have demonstrated a 33% increase in orgasm size and strength.
Dif you know?
The prostate is responsible for the production of semen and helps carry the sperm.
How to give a mind blowing prostate massage
- Warm up – bathe or shower together then start with some foreplay or an erotic massage
- Lube up – prevent uncomfortable friction and use lots of lube on your fingers or toys
- Find it – insert finger and curl upwards about 2 -3 inches and find a firm and spongy surface the size of a walnut
- Get accustomed – at first the feeling may be similar to needing a pee but relax and it willstart to feel pleasurable
- Massage not thrust – massage it in a “come her” motion, gently stroking until orgasm. Do not thrust.
Did you know?
London based erotic massage agency Karma Tantric offers a range of specialist prostate massages for men, women and couples conducted by professionally trained tantric masseuses.